Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Talk to a lonely road

When the only sound i could hear was the murmuring of chain,
If some could understand it, it is definitely the frustration of the chain for being dragged forcibly against the rusty tooth wheel of a year-old bi-cycle.

Even the wind which was flowing against my will did not dare to make any noise.

As i made my hips to sweat out (which i rarely do), my carrier went ahead clumsily and slowly. I am sure any japanese old man can overtake me by just walking with out any extra effort.

The traffic light winked at me and i winked back. I could notice that it flustered for a moment because of the unexpected attention, out of which its little round face turned red.

Perhaps,I noticed for the first time the traffic light did not complain that a commuter did not obey (which normals call as signal jump) it.

As i went farther and farther, the path become narrower and narrower for me and wider for weak machines which require 4 wheels to walk.

Finally, the transition from a small road to a highway was over and i need push my self because of the elevation of the highway.
I felt like a fish swimming really hard to change from a small stream flow to a big river.

The highway was heavily lit by the street lights, unlike the gloomy pathway i just came from.

The Tall xenon lights are as frustrated as my cycle chain was because of the interruption to their solitude.
But i did not care and kept moving like abhimanyu in to chakra vyuham. At that point i was not sure whether who is capapble of trapping me.
........................................................
Fairy tale is not yet over, i will continue in my next post.

I love night stroll on lonely roads of tokyo outskirts,
As much as i love a Butter scotch ice cream full of raisins and fruits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home